Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Amsterdam (BJJAA) is a new gym in Amsterdam,founded in June 2014. The goal of the academy is to spread and teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Amsterdam in a modern facility where everybody can train in a nice and friendly atmosphere. The academy is open to anybody who wants to learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Why train at BJJAA?
• Spacious modern facility (200m²)
• Changing rooms with showers.
• Professional mats (Zebra Mats)
• Affiliated with Checkmat. One of the best BJJ teams.
• Seminars and training camps with black belt World Champions.
• Mats are cleaned every day.
• Easily accessible by public transport. Only 12 minutes away from Amsterdam Central Station.